Friday 21 February 2014

Facial spritz, Eye Cream, Night Cream and more cream




These are the products I've been using this week...

Anatomicals Spray Misty For Me facial spritz

Balance Me extra care Wonder Eye Cream

Docteur Renaud Raspberry Soft Cream

Monu Extra Rich Night Cream 

Click on the product name to take you to the website.

Anatomical facial spritz
100ml RRP £6

I didn't really get the point of this product until I thought about a festival situation, then I got it. This will be coming to every festival this year! I always take off my make-up at festivals but with a wipe so my skin never feels properly clean. After a spritz of this my skin genuinely feels refreshed! Also great for festival mornings.

Balance Me extra care Wonder Eye Cream
15ml RRP £20

I like this. It makes my eye area smooth and hydrated, and I love that it is 99% from natural origins. I've only been using it for a week so I'm not sure I can comment on how well it gets rid of fine lines and dark circles but I have noticed my eyes are generally brighter. I usually use the No7 eye cream.

Docteur Renaud Raspberry Soft Cream
50ml RRP £25

This cream is awesome. The smell is a little sweet for me but I can overlook that. It hydrates well, it doesn't cause any irritation and it absorbs easily. After applying, my skin is matt not shiney (rare) and the texture is magical. I would definitely buy this.

Monu Extra Rich Night Cream
50ml RRP £36.95

The only thing I don't like about this cream is the smell, I'm not sure what it is, maybe the sandalwood? I would still spend out for this cream though, even from the first use my skin was 100% improved. It says it's for very dry, dehydrated skin, mine is that, but only on the cheeks from windy dog walks and the odd run! It doesn't make the rest of my skin greasy and it hydrates my dry bits like a dream!

All these products combined must be a good combo for me because my skin looks fab at the minute!

Have you tried any of these? Do you have a favourite festival product?

Katy xx


  • Also just found out I'm off to London Fashion Week and have front row seats! Super excited! Have you been? Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment