Wednesday 19 February 2014

Oberon Jewellery


If you're looking for incredible, bespoke, handmade with love jewellery, then you've found it here! Top picture is me with some of my collection from Oberon Jewellery . What I LOVE is that I can text/instagram/Facebook/email Sarah with a completely random idea, and she gets excited about it. With every piece you can tell how much thought has gone into what will work best for you,  and no two items are the same.



My all time favourite is the narwhal bracelet, I can't express how happy it makes me every time I see it! This was an idea I had whilst daydreaming about narwhals and Sarah made it come to life for me. I also have a thing for bears, unicorns and Alice in Wonderland. 


There are also many one off pieces already made, if you are looking for inspiration or just fancy buying something unique. Like the fox ring below, I spotted this and had to have it! There is also a matching necklace I have my eye on...


Check out Oberon Jewellery on:
Etsy
Twitter  
Facebook
Instagram

Seriously, there's literally no end to her talent. What's your favourite piece of jewellery?

Katy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment