Thursday 6 February 2014

Pay day treats!


I shouldn't be allowed to shop alone! I could possibly get away with 'needing' mascara, but definitely not anything else here... I haven't tried the Seventeen Gel Colour yet because I want to do a separate post to see how long it lasts. It claims up to eight days wear, but anything over three would be great for me. My nail polish never seems to last longer than three days tops.


This is the Seventeen Colour Switch in Lilac. I never expect too much from cheaper nail polish, so this was a surprise. It glides on easily and gives even coverage. The picture above is just one coat, It wasn't necessary to do another. This isn't a colour i would usually choose, but change is good! I like the fact that it looks mostly silver with a hint of lilac. Will let you know how long it takes to chip!


I'm not going to lie, I totally bought the (needed...ish) mascara because it's called 'miss manga' and it makes me think of awesome anime eyes! If you also love anime eyes you should definitely check this gorgeous lady's channel out here http://youtu.be/WC6WTQXere4 she also does rad make up tutorials.
This mascara is amazeballs, this is one coat, possibly my best random buy yet. Down points are that it is quite clumpy, I imagine after a few uses it will be difficult to get the same separation seen here.

The sculpting brow mascara is definitely something i need to work with more. This is my first time using any kind of mascara on my brows and i do like that it sets them in a shape, as mine are quite long (and in need of a wax...apologies!) I think maybe it would be better over my usual eyebrow pencil? Any advice on this would be great!

On another note, I'm thinking of getting the 'glossy box' once a month, has anyone tried this? Is it worth it or is there a better option to try?


Katy xx


Products;

Seventeen Gel Colour, Azure Amore
Seventeen Colour Switch, Lilac
L'Oreal Mega Volume Miss Manga, Black 
Maybelline Browdrama, Dark Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment