Wednesday 19 March 2014

Maybelline Coloursensational






The last glossybox I received had a nude colour in the Maybelline Coloursensational range, but I can't deal with nudes! I don't feel right unless I'm either wearing just lip balm or a strong lip colour! So my lovely friend Steffi agreed to swap with me... The naked brown is the shade I ended up with, I love it! It's got fab pigmentation and great moisture content. I think a brown is a much easier statement colour to wear than a red, pink or purple. The new clueless witch range coming out at the end of March by Limecrime (buy Limecrime here) consists of browns and darker natruals, all in the, go on wet and dry matt velvetines...I can't wait!!!!

What did you get in your beauty box that you were pleasantly surprised by?! Have I converted you to Limecrime yet?!!

Katy xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment